Monday, January 3, 2011

Fishing

A kind hearted fellow was walking through Central Park in New Yorkand was astonished to see an old man fishing rod in hand, fishing over a beautiful bed dof lillies. " Piff" said the passer by " Wat a sad sight. " That poor old man is fishing ove a bed of flowers. I'll see if i can help. "
So he approached the old man and asked, " What are you doing,my friend?
"Fishing"
Fishing, eh? Well, how would you like to come and have a drink with me?
The old man stood up, put his rod away and wen tthe kind person. He ordered a large glass of beer and a fine cigar. His host, the kind fellow felt good about helping the man and asked, " Tell me, old friend, how many fishes you catch this morning? "
The old man took a long drag of the cigar blew a ring in the air and replied, " You are the 6th today, sir.!"



A large seminar was held for ministers in training. among the speakers were many well known motivational speakers. One such bold guy approached a gatherings attention, said " The best years of my life were spent in a woman that wasn't my wife."
The crowd was shocked, he followeed up saying- "And that woman was my mother. "
The crowd burst out laughing and he gave his speech which went well. A minister who had attended this seminar decided to use that joke at his sermon. As he shyly aproached the pulpit one sunny sunday, he tried to rehearse the joke in his head. IT seemed a bit groggy to him this morning. Getting to trhe microphone he said loudly, " The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of another woman who wasn't my wife.
The congregation sat shocked.
After standing there for 10seconds he finally blurted out, " And umm i don't remember who she was. "

No comments:

Post a Comment